ABOUT THIS SIXTH SCALE FIGURE
For over a decade Hot Toys had created almost 200 astonishing collectibles based on Marvel Cinematic Universe! It’s an amazing journey for Hot Toys to be part of Marvel Studios: The First Ten Years, and Hot Toys’ dedicated team will continue to create the highly movie accurate and fine detailed collectibles based on fans favorite movie titles!
Sideshow and Hot Toys are excited to unveil the first Marvel Studios: The First Ten Years Sixth Scale Collectible figure, based on Marvel Studios’ Head of Visual Development, Ryan Meinerding’s concept art of Captain America from Captain America: Civil War.
Hot Toys has specially recreated one of Ryan’s incredible variant covers for Captain America cinematic visual design work from Captain America: Civil War, to a highly-accurate collectible figure. With a captivating monochromatic suit that brings out the hidden details, textures, and shapes, the latest Captain America (Concept Art Version) Sixth Scale Collectible Figure is a tribute to the amazing artist Ryan Meinerding.
The sixth scale Captain America Collectible Figure is crafted based on the appearance of Chris Evans as Captain America/Steve Rogers in the concept art of Captain America: Civil War with meticulous craftsmanship. It features a newly painted helmeted head sculpt with two interchangeable lower face parts capturing Chris Evan’s facial expressions, a newly developed body which naturally portrays Captain America’s muscularly toned body, a brand new Captain America battle suit in black with scale pattern and silver Avengers’ logo on the chest, Cap’s iconic circular shield, a black and white heater shield, and a specially designed Marvel Studios: The First Ten Years themed figure stand!
Reserve a spot for this concept art version of Captain America inspired by Ryan Meinerding to your Marvel collection today.
About the Artist:
Ryan Meinerding, who has been with Marvel Studios since the early days of Iron Man, helps to design the look and feel of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. He was the visual development supervisor and the suit developer in Captain America: The First Avengerand has done the concept design for all of Captain America's suits.
- Sixth Scale Figure
- Hot Toys
- Ryan Meinerding (Design)
- Seung-min, Kang (Head Sculpt)
- E-Lee (Head Paint)
- JC. Hong (Head Paint & Head Art Direction)
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
The Captain America (Concept Art Version) Sixth Scale Collectible Figure specially features:
- An authentic and detailed likeness of Chris Evans as Captain America in Captain America: Civil War
- A newly painted Captain America helmeted head sculpt with two (2) interchangeable lower part of faces capturing Chris Evans’s facial expressions (neutral and angry expression)
- Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed wrinkles and skin texture
- Newly developed body with over 30 points of articulation which naturally portrays Captain America’s muscular body in the film
- Approximately 31 cm tall
- Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable black-gloved gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of shield holding hands
- One (1) shield throwing right hand
- One (1) shield catching left hand
- One (1) finger pointing right hand
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) newly tailored black-colored Captain America suit with scale pattern and silver-colored Avengers emblem
- One (1) pair of newly tailored black-colored embossed patterned pants with pouches, knee pads
- One (1) pair of fabric coated elbow pads
- One (1) pair of fabric coated knee pads
- One (1) black-colored leather-like back shield holder and body strap
- One (1) black-colored leather-like belt with pouches
- One (1) pair of black boots
- One (1) newly created metallic grey, silver and black Captain America circular shield with weathering effects
- One (1) black and white-colored heater shaped shield with weathering effects
- A specially designed Marvel Studios: The First Ten Years themed figure stand with Captain America nameplate
ADDITIONAL DETAILS & DIMENSIONS
- Expected to Ship
- Oct 2018 - Dec 2018
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.
- Product Size
- 12.20" H (309.88mm)*
- Box Size
- 6.00" H (152.4mm) x 10.00" W (254mm) x 16.00" L (406.4mm)*
- Dimensional Weight
- 5.0000 lbs*
- Int'l Dim. Weight
- 7.0000 lbs*
* Size and weight are approximate values.
All items purchased from this store are shipped via USPS First Class, Priority, First-Class International, or International Priority mail. You are allowed, in most cases, to choose your shipping preference.
If you wish to see a shipping cost estimate, please place the item in your cart and then view your shopping cart. Select your country from the dropdown list and you will see your shipping estimate choices. If your country is NOT listed, we do not ship there.
Read our complete Shipping Policy ->
Due to the collectible and fragile nature of these figures, all returns are taken on a case-by-case basis. Refunds on loose gear cheerfully granted if item received is materially different than as listed or if the item is damaged in shipping (photos of damage to shipping package will be required). Mint in box purchases cannot be returned if they have been opened. Store credit will be issued, minus a 20% restocking fee for unopened Mint in Box returns (photos will be required). All returns are subject to inspection.
Read our complete Returns Policy ->