BlackOPSToys accept Credit Cards and Debit Cards issued in the United States. We now accept globally issued Credit Cards. BlackOPSToys also accepts Credit or Debit card paid via PayPal and accepts payments via PayPal. All forms of payment, except eCheck, will result in immediate shipment of your order.
All payments made online are made securely and credit/debit card information is not stored in our database. Your credit/debit/PayPal payment information is not viewable by any members of the BlackOPSToys team. Additionally, your payment information is submitted securely and is encrypted when processed. We cannot save your information, and we do not see your complete credit card/debit card information when we view your payment. We NEVER see your CVV number.
Here at Black Ops Toys we take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the products and services you have requested from us, such as to receive our newsletter or receive emails about your order deliveries.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes or until you no longer wish us to contact you.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
All payments made online are made securely and credit/debit card information is not viewable by any members of the BlackOpsToys team. Additionally, your payment information is submitted securely and is encrypted when processed. We cannot save your information, and we do not see your complete credit card/debit card information when we view your payment. We NEVER see your CVV number.
BlackOpsToys pays for Google Ads and we do track users to arrive at certain pages on our web site from those ads. This helps us analyze our budget for our advertising and make sure that we are reaching as many customers as we can. Specifically, we track customers who land on our home page, certain product pages and the "Thank you for ordering" page. We do not store this information any where on our web site and when we view the tracking information on Google's site we are never able to view your specific information.
Your site password is encrypted when stored. No member of the BlackOpsToys team can view or de-encrypt your password. We have no program that allows us to login under your account. If you have forgotten your password, you will have to utilize the forgotten password link available in our site.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on BlackOpsToys, Inc's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on BlackOpsToys, Inc's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by BlackOpsToys, Inc at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on BlackOpsToys, Inc's web site are provided "as is". BlackOpsToys, Inc makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, BlackOpsToys, Inc does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall BlackOpsToys, Inc or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on BlackOpsToys, Inc's Internet site, even if BlackOpsToys, Inc or a BlackOpsToys, Inc authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on BlackOpsToys, Inc's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. BlackOpsToys, Inc does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. BlackOpsToys, Inc may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. BlackOpsToys, Inc does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
BlackOpsToys, Inc has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by BlackOpsToys Inc of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to BlackOpsToys, Inc's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Oregon without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.