You must read these rules and conditions. If you do not and you place a preorder, you agree to these conditions, even if you did not read them.
You have two options to pay for your Preorder.
- First, you can use PayPal. You can still pay by debit or credit card by selecting the button at the bottom of the PayPal window.
- Second, BlackOpsToys has partnered with Partial.ly to offer you a payment plan to purchase your preorder products.
We will not accept money orders, cash or checks. We do not accept returns on preorder items once the order has been placed from the distributor, because we cannot cancel the order on our end.
You cannot order in-stock items with preorder items. Preorder items are always by themselves on their own order. This helps us to ensure
- You get your items quickly
- We don't have to send separate shipping invoices
- Helps us give you the best customer experience
Please do not order different figure preorder items on the same order. If you do, we have to separate them and ship them as they arrive and there will be additional shipping charges.
- For example: You can only order pieces and mint-in-box items for the Dragon action figure in a single preorder. If you want pieces from another figure, you MUST order those separately.
- Product photo is usually of a pre-production prototype. Final product may differ slightly in color and or content.
- Product estimated ship date is from the manufacturer. Some products will miss their estimated ship date due to manufacturer delays. BlackOpsToys is not responsible for product delays from the manufacturer. We ship them as soon as we get them.
- There will also be times where the manufacturer ships them in "waves". Preorders from BlackOpsToys are shipped in the order that they were received.
- If you would like to request a cancellation, they are taken on a case by case basis. You must submit your request in writing and include your order number. Please use our Contact Us page to send your cancellation request.
- If we approve your preorder cancellation, 20% of the product price will be kept as a non-refundable deposit, because BlackOpsToys will have already ordered your item from the distributor.