PREORDER JackalX Sergeant John Reese One Sixth Scale Collectible Figure
You have two options to pay for your Preorder.
- First, you can use PayPal. You can still pay by debit or credit card by selecting the button at the bottom of the PayPal window.
- Second, BlackOpsToys has partnered with Partial.ly to offer you a payment plan to purchase your preorder products.
PREORDER JackalX Sergeant John Reese Collectible Figure
Product Code: JX001
Name: Sergeant John Reese
Age: 38 years old
Origin: Eugene, Sector 2 (Old Oregon)
John joined the military at the age of 15. He was a war veteran and got involved in many major battles during X2-War. He was the youngest person to obtain the rank as Sergeant in the 6th Special Squad.
John’s first humanoid kill was taken during the initial of X2-War. During sabotage period, he shot an old lady humanoid who carried C-4 approaching his team. An unofficial report showed that she was cradling a toddler in her other hand.
John Reese later stated, "That lady was already a dead. I wasn’t going to let her to take any of my team members with her. It is my duty to protect my people and the children on the nearby street. It was a tough decision to make, but my conscious is clear".
At the end, John Reese and his surviving team were able to get rid of all the danger threats. Throughout the process, he was shot twice and 3 of his team members were killed.
For his heroic and selfless act, he was honoured with 3 Eagle Claws Medals. It was the highest award for bravery by military personnel in Sector 2.
Specialty: Great leader and expert in military strategy.
Family: Wife Betty and son Marcus (both deceased).
Background: After keeping him under constant surveillance for months by the Humanoid Intelligence, John was ambushed at his home. Even though he was rescued by the HRF2 team, John sustained critical injuries and was in a coma for 6 months.
After John woke up, he was crushed by the news that his beloved wife, Betty was killed in the midst of crossfire. She was 7 months pregnant.
John was only able to hold on to her wife’s bloody scarf, the only remaining belonging of Betty. He would wear the scarf on every battle as redemption to himself, a reminder why he was fighting the war…."to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part".
Special Features of the 1/6th scale John Reese Collectible Figure:
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- One (1) pair of gloved hands
- One (1) X8 tech helmet
- One (1) magnetic face armor
- One (1) army combat shirt
- One (1) ACU pants
- One (1) assault vest
- One (1) tactical backpack
- One (1) duty belt
- One (1) pair of assault shoes
- One (1) Betty's scarf
- One (1) tactical gloves
- Four(4) utility pouches
- Two (2) JXR-14 mag pouches
- Three (3) JXR-14 mags
- One (1) drop leg panel
- One (1) tactical holster platform
- One (1) shotgun shell bag holder
- One (1) set of shotgun shells
- One (1) pair of knee pads
- One (1) tactical lanyard
- One (1) JXR-14 assault rifle
- One (1) JXR-14 suppressor
- One (1) JXR-14 multi-purpose grip
- One (1) XM1040 shotgun
- One (1) T-widow maker revolver
- One (1) T-widow maker suppressor
- One (1) T-widow maker scope
- One (1) T-widow maker infrared unit
- One (1) pair of EX-2 exo arms
- Two (2) frag grenades
- Two (2) EMP grenades
*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
*Product details are subject to change without further notice