Asmus Toys - 1/6 Scale - Based On The Motion Picture Series "The Lord Of The Rings" Starring David Wenham As Faramir - 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure - MINT IN BOX - ASM LOTR026
NOTE: STOCK PHOTOS ARE OF A PROTOTYPE, FIGURE WILL LOOK DIFFERENT FROM IMAGES SHOWNIncludes:
- One (1) Asmus Toys ADAM male body
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Over 32 points of articulation
- One (1) pair of relaxed posture hands
- One (1) pair of weapon holding hands
- One (1) pair of fist posture hands
- One (1) pair of long sleeved blazer
- One (1) pair of long underpants
- One (1) dark green gown
- One (1) brown long vest
- One (1) pair of brown shoulder sleeve
- One (1) brown cape
- One (1) Gondorian chest armor
- One (1) pair of forearm bands
- One (1) pair of boots
- One (1) Faramir's sword
- One (1) scabbard including belt
- One (1) arrow barrel
- One (1) Asmus Toys figure stand
NOTE: Prototype shown final version may differ slightly
NOTE: Includes ONLY items described, stock shots shown for reference only.
All items purchased from this store are shipped via USPS First Class, Priority, First-Class International, or International Priority mail. You are allowed, in most cases, to choose your shipping preference.
If you wish to see a shipping cost estimate, please place the item in your cart and then view your shopping cart. Select your country from the dropdown list and you will see your shipping estimate choices. If your country is NOT listed, we do not ship there.
Read our complete Shipping Policy ->
Due to the collectible and fragile nature of these figures, all returns are taken on a case-by-case basis. Refunds on loose gear cheerfully granted if item received is materially different than as listed or if the item is damaged in shipping (photos of damage to shipping package will be required). Mint in box purchases cannot be returned if they have been opened. Store credit will be issued, minus a 20% restocking fee for unopened Mint in Box returns (photos will be required). All returns are subject to inspection.
Read our complete Returns Policy ->