QMX Master Series WESTLEY/DREAD PIRATE ROBERTS
The cult classic 1987 film The Princess Bride has captured the hearts and minds of romantics the world over, and QMx is proud to present the first 1:6 scale Master Series articulated figure from the film - Westley, also known as The Dread Pirate Roberts.
This 1:6-scale figure re-creates this iconic character in exquisite 1:6 detail. Standing approximately 12 inches tall, every element, from his pirate tunic to his rapier, is authentically reproduced.
He has two different heads; The masked Dread Pirate Roberts and the unmasked Westley - both with the authentic, hand-painted likeness of Carly Elwes (mask and headscarf are not removable). His electroplated sword fits into the scabbard on his belt, part of the detailed black pirate costume he wore throughout the film.
Various gloved hands are included for assorted swashbuckling activities. Also included is the wine goblet from his battle of wits and a logo display stand.
Preorder Rules and Conditions
You must read these rules and conditions. If you do not and you place a preorder, you agree to these conditions, even if you did not read them.
You have two options to pay for your Preorder.
- First, you can use PayPal. You can still pay by debit or credit card by selecting the button at the bottom of the PayPal window.
- Second, BlackOpsToys has partnered with Partial.ly to offer you a payment plan to purchase your preorder products.
We will not accept money orders, cash or checks.
You cannot order in-stock items with preorder items. Preorder items are always by themselves on their own order. This helps us to ensure
- You get your items quickly
- We don't have to send separate shipping invoices
- Helps us give you the best customer experience
Please do not order different figure preorder items on the same order. If you do, we have to separate them and ship them as they arrive and there will be additional shipping charges.
- For example: You can only order pieces and mint-in-box items for the Dragon action figure in a single preorder. If you want pieces from another figure, you MUST order those separately.
- Product photo is usually of a pre-production prototype. Final product may differ slightly in color and or content.
- Product estimated ship date is from the manufacturer. Some products will miss their estimated ship date due to manufacturer delays. BlackOpsToys is not responsible for product delays from the manufacturer. We ship them as soon as we get them.
- There will also be times where the manufacturer ships them in "waves". Preorders from BlackOpsToys are shipped in the order that they were received.
- If you would like to cancel a Preorder you must submit your request in writing and include your order number. Please use our Contact Us page to send your cancellation request.
- If you chose to cancel your Preorder, you understand 10% of the total payment will be kept as a non-refundable deposit.